The Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth

Come on a journey of wonder and excitement as all Elemental wolves come to train... Will you be able to take on the demons? Well.. thats what we are going to find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Huanting Rage

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fenrir

Fenrir

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:52 pm

An earth shaking rage filled roar pierced the eerie quite of the swamp, making the bowed swamp trees quiver and dark creatures burrow. The Beast in the far reaches of the swamp thrashed and gnawed at its magical clawed restraints, gaining no slack. The Gods had given their sentence of imprisonment to massive the black demon who had to killed many men, and even more creatures.

The Beast

The Hound from Hell

The Demon Wolf

He had many names, all more terrifying than the last. Many had forgotten his given name, the one his father had bestode upon him. It had been so long and the rage had been a constant in the many lives he had lived. But now he lived no longer. Forced to be imprisoned and near starved for his crimes.
The massive beast yet out another scream to the heavens, his eyes blazing with hate. He had never had peace, never love, never comfort. Just hate, anger, and pain.

For he was now the beast of this God forsaken swamp. He was...

A Huanting Rage Fenris12

Fenrir

Last edited by Fenrir on Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

Location : I am here but where is here, are you here or am i here?!...help

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:01 pm

Khalin entered the strange swamp not knowing where else to go, her feet slowly began to sink in to the ground and she jumped back on to a log

' what was that ' i thought then trotted lightly and quickly across everything

' i'll try and make this one quick... '
Back to top Go down
https://elementallabyrinth.twilight-mania.com
Fenrir

Fenrir

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:08 pm

A continuous growl hummed around him, he had bowed his giant head, shutting his eyes tight, and clenched his jaw. The black beast's sharp ears were pinned flat and his fur was bunched in odd angles thanks to his restraints. The wolf was still, blended into the darkness around him.

Waiting.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:49 pm

Khalin felt a small rumbled and ran fast then tripped over a log and began to sink into the wet mud

"Damn!" Khalin yelped, when she couldnt move
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:54 pm

The Beast’s ear flicked. A creature had entered the swamp. Rising his mammoth head he drew in a deep breath, separating the now familiar scents from the new one.

A wolf.

And a Female at that.

Glowing eyes slowly opened as a cruel grin spread over his deadly teeth while he strained against the tight ropes.

Last edited by Fenrir on Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:19 pm

His eye's gleamed with excitment and evil intent.

"Here pretty girl.....come here...." his hiss carrying through the trees by the clilly wind, calling to the female. "Wont you come here?.....I'm so lonely..."
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:21 pm

Khalin yelped then let out a loud howl to reach Deathrow
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:29 pm

He could smell her enticing fear and heard he call for help.

'So, the little female is not alone'

Her scent called forth his demon inside him, clawing, howling to be released. The Beast clawed at the sodden ground, pulling forward against the strangling binds digging into his hidden skin, ripping his flesh.

His eyes blazed at a point in through the warped trees and web like foliage, to the dark struggling body stuck in the mud.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:35 pm

Deathrow roared as she leaped out and snarled."You better take a good step back or I'll rip out your little throat!"She hissed, her tall body in a crouching position, ready to lunge."I am not one to mess with."
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:42 pm

His eyes glowed like a yellow beacon in the dark, wide with excitement as he stared at the new little female. A cruel, amused, thunderous laugh came through his grinning teeth.

"You speak so bravely little Female." he purred staring deep into her eyes from across the way. "Why not come closer so I can get a better look at you, hmm?" he mocked.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:49 pm

Deathrow snarled, and snapped her jaws, making a loud cracking noise."Why dont you get your butt over here so I can rip out your damned throat!"She snapped, the ground shaking in anger."Come on Big Boy, I dont have all day!"
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:55 pm

"As much as I would love to come to you sweetling," he smiled predatorily, his head turning in a mocking fashion. "I'm a little...tied up at the moment." his voiced laced with frustration. "Why not come here and use those powerful jaws to brake these ropes? I would be eternally grateful."
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:58 pm

Deathrow growled."I dont trust mutts like you."She sat down, and laughed scornfully."Stuck there, I see. Must be nice to be tied down like a Human's pet."She smiled, her pearly teeth catching the dim light.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:05 pm

"DO NOT SPEAK OF WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW, MORTAL CUR!!" his snarled roar shaking the trees, rippling the water and making crows and ravens take flight in fear.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:09 pm

Deathrow laughed, unafraid of his roar."Chill down,Human's Pet. I know what I am speaking about."She flicked her tail stump, and licked her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:18 pm

His eye's blazed in pure rage. The beast lunged forward, fangs flashing, his roped, spiked cage cutting even deeper into his dark flesh, drawing his magical blood.

His massive paws sunk deep into the swamp ground, causing water to flow to the surface. Fenrir Howled and screamed his anger and rage, lashing about trying to get free and release his anger out on the tiny females only 50 ft away.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Deathrow narrowed her eyes."Uncontrollable bloke. Even my mate can control his demons better then a demon could control itself!"She laughed, but stopped, her eyes growing sad."My mate,though, is so far away.."She whispered softly to herself, now watching her paws."Will he come for me..?"
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:28 pm

The Beast's screams soon took on a painful screech, the restraints of the Gods shocking him again and again with pure magical energy. His efforts to get free became frantic and even more wild as he tried to escape the piercing pain.

His cries echoing throughout the swamp and into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:30 pm

Deathrow sighed and stood up."Um..Demon!"She called, concerned."Please, tell me why you are tied to the ground..?"
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:41 pm

His black body sagged, gasping for breath, after the onslaught of shocks had ceased for the moment. The Beast's head was low. His own thick blood tricking from his fur and mouth to merge with the muddied water below him. His yellow, pain and anger filled eyes flashed to the female at her question and gave a small grimacing smirk at her concern. His heavy breathing caused his new scrapes to be agitated however and he winced at the pain, closing his eyes and once more becoming one with the darkness.

"Don’t worry yourself, sweetling." his voice hissed from the shadows, "I'm sure this will never happen to you, no matter how many creatures you slay."
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:45 pm

Deathrow sighed."But..!"She growled, walking towards the place where she first heard his voice."Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:50 pm

Fenrir's rasping, painful breaths filled the eerie quiet, he glanced up at the small female, allowing her to catch a glimpse of yellow before concentrating on getting passed the God's additional surprise punishment.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Requiem

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Holloweiss entered the swamp, his paws treading silently within the shadows. His nose wrinkled in disgust. The place reaked of distastefuly things... blood, a scent that he was not unfamiliar with, was one of the stronger, fresher things that wafted to his keen nose. He quickened his pace, eager to find out what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:53 pm

Deathrow jumped at the flash of sorrowed yellow. Such pain..anger..I hate to see this done to him.. She thought, and raised her head."Demon, how can I help you?"She asked, her violet eyes looking through the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:56 pm

All noise suddenly ceased.

Pure shock and disbelief filling the air like a heavy cloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Huanting Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Huanting Rage   A Huanting Rage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Huanting Rage
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Labyrinth :: Forbidden Swamp-
Jump to: