The Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth

Come on a journey of wonder and excitement as all Elemental wolves come to train... Will you be able to take on the demons? Well.. thats what we are going to find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Journey

Go down 
+2
Fenrir
Bain
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bain

Bain

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:22 pm

“The river splits here.” Took pointed out, motioning toward the many forks. “The Warriors must be following the river that goes straight from the Water Clan’s lake. It’s the longest root but the safest.”

“What do you mean?” Bain questioned.

“Well it would be faster to cut through the swamp, but there are monsters there that would have a party if 50 wolves decided to tromp on thru.” Talem elaborated.

“There are quick sand pits too!! Only it’s more like mud then sand.” Continued Took.

“That way would only take a day at most to cross; the long way will take around three.”

“Meaning that cutting through the swamp will get us at least a day ahead of the Warriors.” Bain calculated while walking toward the bent and dark trees that surrounded the swamp.

“Well yeah, but it’s far too risky, right? With all those monsters and such. I mean you would have to be crazy to go in there. Right?........Bain? Talem where is he going? He’s not going into the swamp right? Don’t tell me he’s going into the swamp!”

“Alright, I wont.”

“NOT BECAUSE I TOLD YOU NOT TO!!”

“If you’re coming along boys you better pick up your feet.” Bain’s voice called from the darkness.

The brothers were silent as they looked at the spooky branches.

“Think of it as an adventure.” The older Male comforted.

“Right. An adventure.” Mumbled Took. Still the Brothers did not move.

“Certainty of death, small chance of success? What are we waiting for!?” Talem shouted sarcastically jumping up to join Bain in the forest.

“Aw man...” grumbled Took. Then he to loped over calling out. “If I die I’m haunting the both of you!”

Last edited by Bain on Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:23 pm

SCREEEEEEEECH!!!

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!”

“QUITE!! It’s just an owl.” Bain hushed, carefully stepping his way around mud holes and swamp water.

“How do you know it’s just an owl? What if it’s really a giant fanged monster with red eyes and really big claws just pretending to be an owl?” Took challenged, looking around him warily, his tail between his legs.

“You’re such an idiot, there are no such things as giant birds with fangs.”

“Who else screamed just now? I seem to have forgotten, Oh yeah. It was you!”

“If you guys spent as much energy trying to make it thru this swamp as you do bickering we would be out of here by now.” Bain reminded them. He didn’t blame the brothers for their actions though. Bickering was something comfortable, while this swamp was clearly not. Took had already fallen into the water once, splashing and screaming as Talem and he had pulled him out. They haven’t been attacked yet but…

‘It’s to quiet.’

‘The quiet before the storm.’ Eshtay agreed.

The deeper the three traveled the more quiet and still the swamp had become. Which was odd considering one would think the center would be the most active. Fog hovered just above the cold and wet earth, making it very difficult to see ones paws, but the little squad pushed forward. Well, one pulled while the others were pushed.

Bain was more than uneasy. The swamp’s odor diminished his sense of smell considerably and it was so quiet it was loud. Maneuvering over fallen logs and slippery rocks, the wolves made slow progress. When they finally reached what the assumed was the middle they collapsed onto a solid island to rest their fried nerves.

Bain turned to brothers about to speak but stopped at their expressions. Both were shaking and staring wide eyed at some thing just over his shoulder. Whirling around he went into a defensive position, staring straight into glowing burning yellow eyes.

Last edited by Bain on Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:25 pm

Fenrir had heard the wolves approach far before he saw them. With all the noise they made it wasn’t that hard. Ever since those females had showed up he was getting a lot of company it seemed. When the wolves stopped to rest in the exact spot Deathrow had he almost laughed aloud. His prey seemed always just out of reach. He had made no attempt to hide himself at all, the shadows and the hidden moon had done that well enough for him.

When he was finally spoted Fenrir raised himself to his true hight, giving the three males his best sadistic smile, enjoying the reek of fear from them. Deciding to have a little fun with them Fenrir spoak in his best all powerful voice.

"Who dares desterb my slumber?"
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:15 pm

Bain's eyes were quick to take in everything about the Beast, taking note of the restraints, blood, and skeletons around its feet. While the brothers were nearly shaking out of their own furs, Bain approached the monster with respect, but wariness. It would not be wise to anger the Great Wolf.

"I am Bain, son of Krovick." Bain kept eye contact even as he bowed his head in a respectful greeting to the Beast.
Back to top Go down
Hollow Requiem

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:59 pm

((Enjoying talking with yourself, Laurance? Twisted Evil ))
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:54 pm

OOC: lol. He's a fruit cherry
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:21 pm

( OOC: You guys are so mean to me... )
Back to top Go down
Hollow Requiem

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:50 pm

((That's because we love you! bounce ))
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:00 pm

OOC: yeah we do. cant you tell? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:46 pm

Aww, Kiba! You called Bainey Bear a fruit...! Tsk, Tsk. -flicks Kiba on the nose- Bad! -runs away with Kiba's algebra book-
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:55 pm

NOOOOO!! -chases- GIMME MY BOOK!!
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:03 pm

-runs circles around him- No.-smacks him on the head with book-
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:13 pm

GAH!! -falls back and sits- God, that book is heavy....i think im bleeding....-touches forehead-
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

Location : Im lost in the darknesss... am i just a shadow? Do I exsist or am i demon? tell the truth...

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:13 pm

Swiftpaw jumped out of a nearby tree. "Hey Deathrow." Swiftpaw said.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:14 pm

OOC: Deathrow isnt here.. She is knocked out and in the Water Clan.. -checks Kiba's head-
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:16 pm

OOC: -evil glare- Don't be touchin me. You've done enough....-growls-
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:18 pm

OOC: -flicks him in the nose- Shuddup! -puts Hello Kitty Band Aid on his booboo- Happy now? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:20 pm

OOC: -growls again- Mad oh, yeah....so what shall we have happen to Deathrow or Kiba...or wait for Bain or somethin...
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

Location : Im lost in the darknesss... am i just a shadow? Do I exsist or am i demon? tell the truth...

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:21 pm

OOC: O.o
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:21 pm

OOC: Lets kill em off!

LOL just Kidding.

Deathrow should save Kiba. -nods- Oh yeah, owe me big time.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:22 pm

OOC: well, in that case...NO!! hmm...I think I gots a plan for Kibbey...more @$$ whooping of course ;D
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:24 pm

OOC:Why do you beat yourself up?Isnt that like... self-sexual assualt? XD Hahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:25 pm

OOC:hehe, now this funny. *sits down and eats popcorn*
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:26 pm

OOC: .....why would it be sexual?

yous a perv...
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:29 pm

OOC: Hey death if you dont mind me asking How the heck did u get knocked out?!!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journey
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next