The Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth

Come on a journey of wonder and excitement as all Elemental wolves come to train... Will you be able to take on the demons? Well.. thats what we are going to find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Searching..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Devilyn padded into the Swamp, his paws silent, and his claws digging into the watery mud as he travelled. "Such depression here.."He whispered in a thick Translyvannian accent."My time here shall be very quiet.."He whispered, as he continued deeper into the swamps. He stopped at a small hole and peered into the murky waters that were in it."Ah, a Quntin's hole."He chuckled, knowing a Quntin was a snake demon who travelled through long tunnels in the ground."I believe the demon wont be too bad."He continued on his way, his wings tight against his muscular body.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

Location : I am here but where is here, are you here or am i here?!...help

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:42 pm

Khalin quickly and quietly hid behind the thorny shrubs and kept an eye on him, wondering what he was doing.

She stumbled a few times on a rock or branch but still kept him in sight not knowing what the deamon might do.
Back to top Go down
https://elementallabyrinth.twilight-mania.com
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:47 pm

Deadlyjaws growled, and leaped at the female, pinning her to the ground."Who are you?"He snarled, his lips curled over his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:13 pm

She growled but stayed calm "Khalin, and who are you?" a small twister began to form in her hand just in case if she needed it.
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:32 pm

Deadlyjaws leaped back off the female, his sad eyes glared in fustration."My name is unimportant. I was just making sure you wouldnt hurt anyone."He mumbled, a soft tone of sorrow in his voice."You shouldnt be here. I hear there's a giant mountain sized wolf and a Earth Elemental who gets pissed easily."He turned, and stretched his aching legs.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:38 pm

Khalin sat up and shook her head then looked at him

"Big wolf... earth element... Oh you mean Deathrow?" Khalin fell on the floor and started laughing

"Nah, we are friends" she grinned and stood up again

Khalins grin began to fade away and she stared at the deamon

"So" she sat down and narrowed her eyes
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Deadlyjaws sighed and turned back to the female."What is it?"He asked, the usual lost look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:43 pm

She looked away "Oh nothing you just seem kind of nice and all" she stood up and sighed

"Well you probably don't want me around so i'm gonna go"
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Deadlyjaws grunted."Well..I need a friend here. Its quite boring now that Devilyn's got himself a female."He snorted, hurt emotions now occupied his expressions.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:02 pm

She looked at him and saw the sadness in him "All right.. i'll stay"

Khalin stared at the ground then glanced every so often at him

"So.... can you tell me your name?" she asked as she made small twisters in her paw
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:49 pm

Deadlyjaws hesitated, and looked at the black clouds in the sky."My name is Deadlyjaws, but you can call me Jaw.."He whispered, sorrow in his usual tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:54 pm

"Thats a cool name.. my name is just Khalin as you know, well... nice to meet you Jaw" she gave him a small smile
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:14 pm

Deadlyjaws didnt smile back. He kept away from her, his back facing her."Nice name."He mumbled, his red orbs strained to not look at her.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:35 pm

Khalin stood up and slowly walked around to face him

"Why are you facing away? I'm not afraid of you.... so let me see your face"

she sat down and waited
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:40 pm

Deadlyjaws sighed."I dont like people to see my face.. or they will see the sadness and pain I hold inside.."He growled, misery in his tone and hate in his body position.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:46 pm

"Thats why i would like to understand your sadness... pull your head up... i don't mind" she gently placed a paw on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:12 pm

Deadlyjaws flinched at her touch, making him back up away from her."My past is too hard for me to speak of.."He growled, his tone changed from misery to pain.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:15 pm

Khalin sighed and looked at the dark sky as it began to rain

she shook her wet fur and looked at him

"Well... if you really don't want me seeing it, i guess you don't have to"

she turned around

"I should get going anyways.... good-bye" she said and slowly walked away
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:19 pm

Deadlyjaws growled, turning to her."Wait, I'll tell you. Just dont leave me here with them.."He stared at the ground, his bod painful.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:20 pm

She stopped

"Who's.... them?" she turned around to look at him
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:22 pm

Deadlyjaws grunted, his red eyes squeezed shut in pain."The ones who haunt me in my nightmares. The reasons why she cheated, and left me.."He coughed, a lump in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:25 pm

"I see..." Khalin said as she began to walk closer to him when she saw he was in pain
"Are you okay?" she was about to touch him again but then stopped and pulled her paw away
"Sorry..." she looked at the ground
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:28 pm

Deadlyjaws kept his eyes shut, and raised his head to the sky."They like to make me feel pain. They want me to see what I have caused so many others.."He groaned, blood leaking out the corners on his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:31 pm

Khalin looked up at him "Well, i don't know what you may do to others but you seem just fine to me..." she wiped a bit of the blood from the corners of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Deadlyjaws grunted."My past was sick, bloody and murderous..I had a beautiful mate, named Silkstrings, and I good with her. I hunted with her, played with her, and cherished her more then anyone.."He coughed, blood escaping his chast lips."But I did not give her what she wanted..a family. She wanted pups, but I said no, for I thought they would stop me from killing things. Silkstrings, though, decided that since I would not give her my seed, she would find another male demon to take my place!"He snarled, the memories rushing through."She told me she loved another, and I was a fool for not giving her what she wanted. So on the day her pups were born, I murdered her,the pups and the male she left me for."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Searching.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Searching..   The Searching.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Searching..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Labyrinth :: Forbidden Swamp-
Jump to: