The Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth

Come on a journey of wonder and excitement as all Elemental wolves come to train... Will you be able to take on the demons? Well.. thats what we are going to find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is more of a question...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollow Requiem

This is more of a question... Empty
PostSubject: This is more of a question...   This is more of a question... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Um... I have this new character that I'm planning on bringing in, and he's not an animal or a demon, but more like a spirit... He does end up residing inside one of my other characters, though, much like a demon does in this universe. So, um... Where do I put his bio? In the demon section? In the "Bio" section? Please help me; I'm really confused.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

Location : I am here but where is here, are you here or am i here?!...help

PostSubject: Re: This is more of a question...   This is more of a question... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:03 pm

Well he would kind of count as a Deamon so put it in the deamon bio's also

"Bio's" is just for like rabbits and birds and coyotes.... and stuff like that....

Anyways if you want i could make another bio section for spirits or something
Back to top Go down
https://elementallabyrinth.twilight-mania.com
Hollow Requiem

PostSubject: Re: This is more of a question...   This is more of a question... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:34 pm

No, you don't have to do that; I'm the only one with a spirit character, so you don't have to worry about making a whole new section just for me. Smile I appreciate it, though. Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

Location : I am here but where is here, are you here or am i here?!...help

PostSubject: Re: This is more of a question...   This is more of a question... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:39 pm

Np ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://elementallabyrinth.twilight-mania.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is more of a question...   This is more of a question... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is more of a question...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Labyrinth :: Ideas-
Jump to: