The Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth

Come on a journey of wonder and excitement as all Elemental wolves come to train... Will you be able to take on the demons? Well.. thats what we are going to find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Empty
PostSubject: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:23 pm

The lost ruins of a city, Hathraji Ruins sit at the edge of Deathly Hallows. The ruins hold stories of love, despair, murder, and blood. The demise of the great city was a bulldog, or a demon with absolute anger,bloodthirst, and hate..

Eshgore is the reason of the dry blood on the walls, the rotten smells, and the bones of the murdered. He is the King's summoned pet, that was bewitched by the Death. He is wild, untamed, and deadly. He runs around the city in blind rage, and strikes without warning (Like Deathrow haha). Shall you cross paths with this one? Or die a bloody, painful, slow death..?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eshgore gave his howl of agony and pure terror, as he scouted his forgotten city."Where are you Mongrel!!?" He screamed, in his gruff and grindy voice. A small wolf hid in between two rocks, hiding. Eshgore ran past the rocks, and sniffed around. Eshgore disappeared into a large building, and the small wolf, named Jataru, silently slipped out between the large boulders. Jataru whimpered, as she tip-toed by the building.

"You RAT!!"

Eshgore leaped out and smashed Jataru into the hard concrete ground. Jataru cried in pain and amazement, as Eshgore tore into her belly.

....(I wont go into detail, but lets just say 'Jataru is reallllllyyy screwed.)

Eshgore shook his large head, unable to savor the blood on his mouth, for he had no tongue. The remains of Jataru were dismembered, and spred all around the ground..
Eshgore turned and continued to patrol his grounds, his home, and he will eliminate all who tresspass..

The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Anima_10
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:27 pm

OOC: lol. sounds like a loveable animal....and seriously, did Deathey come up with these names like Hathraji?.....
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:28 pm

She comes up with everything.. Haha. Its awesome to have her as a sister for story telling.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:30 pm

hmmm...a wrestling story telling family....interesting...but yeah, she is good at coming up with this stuff...
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:31 pm

Sports stuff is from dad, and Artsy junk from Mother.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:36 pm

haha...thats weird.......i dont know why though...
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

Location : I am here but where is here, are you here or am i here?!...help

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:43 pm

....... my mom is scary...... - -U i mean you have no idea how freaky she can be.... - -
Back to top Go down
https://elementallabyrinth.twilight-mania.com
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Our mum likes to play with dead chickens and sing to food..
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:51 pm

is it just you guys's families who are weird? cuz my momma dont sing to dead animals...though it is funny to watch her when a bug appears...-thinks- ..lol..
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:53 pm

No, alot of people in Florida are very overprotective of their flags,its weird..I have never heard of burning flags when they touch the ground. Unsanitary, if you ask me...
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:54 pm

huh...thats strange. maybe its just a south thing...o O
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:56 pm

So not all Americans do it..? Your all disturbing!
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:58 pm

hey dont be pinning that on me. i aint disturbing....plus what makes Canadia so much better? ....wait..this sounds like a fight.....o O
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:59 pm

We dot set our nation's flags on fire..
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:00 pm

perhaps its just florida..or even the south. i dont think people would just burn a flag like that unless they were...cant find a good word...
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:04 pm

Our sister Ashley had a heart attack when she dropped the flag and everyone started screaming. Haha, she was hiding behind Death for like hours!
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:06 pm

lol! thats sad. i didnt know you guys had another sister. i thought it was you, Deathey, and the two other bros whose names escape me at the moment...
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:09 pm

Nope. Its like this..

Ashley- 15 years old since Jan 5
Brianna- 15
Me Abel- 16
Joshua and Drako twins- 19 since two weeks ago
Odin- 21
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:21 pm

Eshgore roared as he stomped through the Ruins." Im so hungry.. "He grumbled, his eye sockets glowling intensely.He looked over at a lone statue, that stood in the middle of the ruins. He approached it, his eyeless glare looming over it. Voices whispered, evil voices..

Find The Elementals...
..Kill the Earth..
...Kill the Water...
....Kill the Air....
.....Kill the Fire.....

Eshgore grumbled, as he usually did after hearing the commands of Omahunj. He slowly turned, and as he walked, his heavy, hard metal armor glistened in the tainted light of the Demon Statue of the Death..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eshgore approached the end of the ruins, but stopped and looked back. A longing to be reunited with his master, but he must follow the Death, or he would never be back with his King.. He slowly stepped out of the place he called home, and dissapeared..
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:23 pm

RippingDutch wrote:
Nope. Its like this..

Ashley- 15 years old since Jan 5
Brianna- 15
Me Abel- 16
Joshua and Drako twins- 19 since two weeks ago
Odin- 21

OOC: Wow... Deathey has alot of brothers.... and out of all of them your the best Abel! ^.^
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:24 pm

Drako is the member everyone likes. He's really cool. Now I have to go, I have a Agriculture Meeting in the morning. See yah!
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:47 pm

I still think your really cool Very Happy Bye bye! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..   The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ruins of Hathraji, Eshgore's Dwellings..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Labyrinth :: Deathly Hallows-
Jump to: