The Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth

Come on a journey of wonder and excitement as all Elemental wolves come to train... Will you be able to take on the demons? Well.. thats what we are going to find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bain

Bain

At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam Empty
PostSubject: At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam   At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:31 pm

Polan lay low to the ground; it wouldn't be good if his sandy fur was spotted by the Water clan's patrol. If he was sighted then everything would be for nothing. His warriors were hunting, subtly, to regain their strength before charging and taking over the Lake. He knew it was a great risk to attack an enemy in a place where they had high advantages. But he could not stand doing nothing and being subservient any longer!!

He had formed a plan...they would attack at dawn.
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam   At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:19 pm

Polan was talking softly with his Warrior Beta about the attack plan when the scout came running in-between.

"Sir! The Guards!! They have all suddenly left their posts!"

"WHAT!?" Polan was astonished. The Water Clan Guards would not just suddenly leave their posts!! Especially the Dam! "Are you sure? Every single one?"

"Yes Sir! I managed to catch the sound of fighting when the Guards ran off toward the Dens!! I also could have sworn I saw a blue and orange fire in the distance!!"

"Blue?" questioned the Beta.

"Yeah! Only...the only creature that we know of that can create blue flames is that Big Forest wolf that came to the canyons...." the scout trail off at seeing Polan's enraged look.

"That Forest Dweller is taking the entire Clan on by himself!!" he yelled outraged, catching the attention of the rest of the Warriors. "On your paws, Males!! Change of plan!! It seems our "savior" has already started a attack on his own. We move out!!" And with that he led the small number of Fire Warriors past the Dam and toward the screams and the climbing fire.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam   At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:43 pm

The air was stirring as they left. A set of eyes watched them from a tree high above. Below them flashed bright teeth in a sudden grin. A quiet voice came suddenly as they ran. "So, they're on the move this fast, huh? I wonder what will happen...though I do suppose.." the cheerful voice said, suddenly becoming disappointed. "..that I will have to tell the village of these happenings..." The wolf stood up and looked around, suddenly agitated. When he calmed down, he slowly turned to the direction the Fire Clan's troops ran off to. He smiled again. "This should be fun," he growled. With that, Yuma turned and ran back to his own village.
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam   At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:46 pm

( OOC: .........confused )
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam   At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:49 pm

OOC: nyer..?......oh! i see now! i didnt know Bain was in the village already...i thought the screams were coming from the swamp for some reason...
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam   At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:52 pm

( OOC: with my posts it's probably a good Idea to look at the times of when I post them. I always go in accordance to time. )
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam   At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:55 pm

OOC: well, i still enjoy rping Yuma anywho...so there!

A large male wolf snarled as his pack mates fell around him. He lunged at this intruding wolf's throat, trying to rip out his jugular.
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam   At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:58 pm

OOC: ....................the Fire warriors are already half way to the dens....I was waiting for Yuma to confront Bain, not Polan. You're really off today. )

Last edited by Bain on Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam   At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:07 pm

OOC: ....ok fine... Rolling Eyes

A shadow darted through the trees. He stopped suddenly as a large, flame-throwing wolf came into sight. He growled but smiled too. Yuma approached slowly and silently to see what the male was doing to the village.
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam   At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:13 pm

OOC: ................you still don't get it!! THERE ARE NO WOLVES IN THIS TOPIC ANYMORE!!! Bain's at the water village!! I just put this topic here because where I wanted the warriors you didn't have a place for already. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam   At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Forest's Edge Near the Lake Dam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Labyrinth :: Water Clan-
Jump to: