The Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth

Come on a journey of wonder and excitement as all Elemental wolves come to train... Will you be able to take on the demons? Well.. thats what we are going to find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deathrow's Lone Den

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathrow

Deathrow

Deathrow's Lone Den Empty
PostSubject: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:10 pm

Deathrow stood in front of the small den she made, a yawn escaping her lips once in a while."I dont know..I cant leave that demon alone out there forever."She mumbled to herself.

Deathrow, he's there for a reason.

But..

No.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:15 pm

Deathrow looked up and sighed, as she heard the demon's painful howl."I wish Bain was here, or Kiba..They would make it less lonely here.."She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Deathrow stood up."I'll just talk to the demon, and see what his weak points are or something."She sighed, and trotted to the swamp.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:04 pm

Deathrow growled, as she trotted to her new home."Whatever happened to the pack of Earth Clan..."She mumbled, just realizing the faint scent of death around her den. She shrugged it off and then flustered."Fenrir, that rude oversized monkey!"
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Deathrow sighed, her heart aching for her family. Tears fell down her cheeks as she sobbed softly, her body shaking with each breath. She raised her slender head, and howled with all her might, releasing a song filled with dreading sorrow and hate. She broke off in mid howl to sob more, then released another heart breaking song, this time filled with longing and wanting. She continued her song, hoping someone would hear her..

They will, I can feel it.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Deathrow growled, her songs over."Im stuck here..No one will find me, and I dont know where Khalin is.."She whispered, her fur caked with dried tears and dirt."I dont have no one here to talk to.. Just Fenrir."She hissed at his name.

A small tree grew next to her, calling her name.
Deathroww, Deathrowww. We are here for you.. The tree whispered in its native tongue.

Deathrow snorted."Its a little weird to talk to trees,You know!"She barked, watching the tree grunt and groan as it moved.

The tree swayed lightly.
Why are you so sad..? You have a new home here, Your the new leader of the once extinct Earth Clan.

Deathrow laid down."Where is Earth Clan? No one has lived here in,like forever!"She whispered.

The tree laughed
. Earth Clan died out because their seventh leader, Mizune, went on a killing spree. He killed every single wolf, then took his own life out of loneliness..

Deathrow frowned."Well, why did he go on a killing spree..?"

The tree stopped moving, then Deathrow felt a feeling of anger wash over her.
He felt too much pressure from the clan and just decided to kill them, and then rid himself of them. But the loneliness drove him insane, because the trees dared not to speak to the murderer..

Deathrow fell silent, thinking about the last leader's reason for his death. Lonelines.. She sighed, knowing how the poor male felt.

OOC: And no way,Im sooo not starting a whole story, just the reason why Earth Clan is gone. Stories are too confusing. lol
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:48 pm

OOC: awww you poor baby...i dont know what i should do next for Kiba...
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:54 pm

OOC: -twitches at being called baby- I cant help you there.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:01 pm

OOC: -sees twitch, eyes light up- what is this? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:04 pm

OOC: Oh nothing, just my hate of being called baby... -hisses and flicks lighter- Dont want me to set fire to your books again, right..?
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:07 pm

OOC: NO! -hides books and gets bucket of water. sits and glares- Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:14 pm

OOC: Then dont call me baby again! RAWR.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:16 pm

OOC: FINE!! -growls-
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:34 pm

OOC: Thought so.

Deathrow sighed at the tree, her heart felt broken. She listened to the trees whisper, and gossip about the day's events.

Did you hear? Water Clan had a intruder, but I cant remember his name..
The Demon thats in the Swamps has attacked a few trees. His tail was the weapon!
Fire Clan have been watching another intruder lately.
So many intruders..
The mazes have a intruder too!
Where are they all coming from?
We must protect the Earth Clan Leader, she's the last one.

Yes! The trees all agreed in unison. Deathrow sighed, and rested her paws in a small lake.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:58 pm

OOC: lol. all sorts of intruders Very Happy of course, Kiba is the only one getting his @$$ beat - -U
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Deathrow looked up, noticing something."Wait, Cherry blossoms, Baobob, Fir, Oak! There's others here?"She asked, sitting up to listen.

Yeah, theres Fire Clan.

And Water Clan.

Dont forget Air!

Deathrow pressed her lips together."Can I go visit them..?" She asked, looking to the Baobob.
If you want.

Deathrow slowly stood up, and turned to the trees."Sometimes your gossips arent bad."She smiled.

OOC: Bwa ha ha, Im going to come bother you Kiba Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:03 pm

OOC: -stare- Alrighty, good luck with that. Yuma's gonna eat you... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:07 pm

OOC: Pfft. They wont mess with me if I am the last remaining Wolf of Earth Clan Very Happy You missed me, I know you did Very Happy

Deathrow turned and ran off, taking long strides."I must find out who this intruder is...!"She huffed, and disappeared into the borders of Water Clan
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:15 pm

OOC: eh? why wouldn't they mess with you?
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:20 pm

OOC: Cause I am the last remaining wolf of Earth Clan!! Justttt said it. And also, I could easily scare the crap outta them cause of the Elemental cycle.

Water against Earth = Earth wins.

Earth against Fire = Fire Wins.

Water against Fire = Water wins.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:22 pm

OOC: Oh, Deathey...so naive....you aint the only one left....-evil grin- And anyway, the villagers outnumber you quite a bit..so....
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:25 pm

OOC: I could still kick ass. >_> Just as long as I try to be nice, then no one's gonna get hurt... but I have not promises on that. cherry
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:31 pm

OOC: lol. i would enjoy watching that..then i wouldnt be the only one getting his @$$ whooped Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:35 pm

OOC: lol Yeah I understand thattt.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:36 pm

OOC: well, whatever..we shall see how it goes.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathrow's Lone Den   Deathrow's Lone Den Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathrow's Lone Den
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Labyrinth :: Earth Clan-
Jump to: