The Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth

Come on a journey of wonder and excitement as all Elemental wolves come to train... Will you be able to take on the demons? Well.. thats what we are going to find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Dont Belong....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~~Eris~~

~~Eris~~

We Dont Belong.... Empty
PostSubject: We Dont Belong....   We Dont Belong.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:31 am

We Dont Belong.... Raze13
Raze ^

We Dont Belong.... Kibawo12
Jager ^

Raze:
i run into the terra with jager flying above me. he was a demon and i was a wolf of darkness. so alike and yet so different. we had united to try to overcome our loss and our fears. so far we had prevailed, but we could each feel the creature within us lurking in our heads, our bodies, our souls, just waitng for the perfect time to appear. we stuck together because we were outcasts, loners, rejects. but also because we understood eachother on a level no one could match. yea, you might call it love, but it is way different. we call it Dependancy, we rely on eachother, we need eachother. we are combined, a one package deal. you want one of us? well you will have to settle for both. our destinies are intertwined in an eternal knot. and it will stay that way.... forever.

i throw my head back and let lose a howl. the howl is filled wth rage and sorrow, happiness and longing, fear and laughter. i called any animals that would want to come to me. we needed the comfort of knowing there were others looking out for us, anyone at all. i stopped beneath a weeping willow and smiled. for if i was a tree i would be a weeping willow, comdemned to mourn and sob over things unknown for eternity. i layed down against the roots of the great tree and my eyelids gre heavy. i felt jager land next to me and scoot closer to share his warmth. i tried t stay awake for awhile longer but my breathing started to slow and finally, the theif that is sleep took me to a realm in which nothing could bother me.... not even my past

Jager:
i sigh and notice that raze had drifted off and was shivering. i moved closer to her to where my body was pressed firmly to hers. the shivering stopped and her breathing reurned to normal and i put my head onto my paws. my eyelids drooped but my eyes were surprisingly sharp and watchful despite my lounging and relaxed appearance. i finally decided that anything that came here would easily be overtaken by the two of us so i allowed myself to be embraced by the soft and warm arms of sleep.....
Back to top Go down
http://azrai.forumotion.net/forum.htm
~~Eris~~

~~Eris~~

We Dont Belong.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Dont Belong....   We Dont Belong.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:08 am

Raze:
i awaken and howl once more, calling others to me.

jager:
i stay asleep
Back to top Go down
~~Eris~~

~~Eris~~

We Dont Belong.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Dont Belong....   We Dont Belong.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:42 pm

jager;
we awaken and leave the land
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We Dont Belong.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Dont Belong....   We Dont Belong.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Dont Belong....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Labyrinth :: Twilight Peak-