The Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth

Come on a journey of wonder and excitement as all Elemental wolves come to train... Will you be able to take on the demons? Well.. thats what we are going to find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deadlyjaws' Walk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:48 pm

Deadlyjaws walked silently through the swamp, a sad look lingered on his rough muzzle. He stopped in a small clearing the middle of a dense wood."I feel like a bad wolf now.."He growled, anger slowly rising in his chest.

Devilyn chuckled as he softly flew in down from the sky."My friend, you shall not worry over a female. You usually dont."He grimaced, watching Deadlyjaws sulk around.
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

Location : Im lost in the darknesss... am i just a shadow? Do I exsist or am i demon? tell the truth...

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Kaya sat almost hideing in a tree.

Deadlyjaws' Walk Walkin___On_a_Razor__s_Edge_by_BlackEmoWolf
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

Location : Im lost in the darknesss... am i just a shadow? Do I exsist or am i demon? tell the truth...

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:10 pm

^ Emo wolf ^ LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:24 pm

OOC: what the heck...all the wolves nowadays have leg warmers....weird...
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:40 pm

Deadlyjaws looked up to the female in the tree, and growled low."Female, come out."He called, his smooth voice echoed through the dense woods.
Devilyn snorted, his amber eyes bore into Kaya's soul, searching, watching.
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Kaya jumped down from the trees. "Im not afraid to show myself."
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:00 pm

Deadlyjaws watched the female, and snorted."I think you look better with Devilyn over there."He cackled, and walked away.

Devilyn growled at Deadlyjaws, then turned slowly to Kaya."I-- Hmm, how can I put it..? -- I dont know whats wrong with him..Miss..?"He mumbled, slightly embarrassed by Jaw's departure."I guess he's just a bit on the downside still from a few years back."He chuckled hoarsely.
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:07 pm

"Hmph," She sat down curious about these wolves.
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:16 pm

Devilyn narrowed his amber eyes at the female, a small grin formed on his chast lips."Well, what is it you want?"He asked, his Translyvannia accent. He walked to her side, strutting with each uncautious step.
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:20 pm

"What do I want? Nothing," She answered
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:40 pm

Devilyn smiled, his sharp pointed fangs glistened."Really? Are you sure..?"He asked, a playful note ringed slightly in his tone of voice.He approached her, and moved to where both of their noses touched.
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:41 pm

"Now something is telling me you want something." She said not moveing and calmly.
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:01 pm

Devilyn grunted, and stepped back."Eh.."He sat down and smiled at her."So..Are you wolf or demon?"He asked, licking his chast lips.
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:02 pm

"Would you consider your fangs growing large every time your aboout to fight something a demon? if so then yes."
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Devilyn chuckled."Thats more of a power then demonic virtues."He looked at her with soft bright eyes."So.."He sighed, thinking of what to do.
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:12 pm

"Whatever..." She rolled her eyes and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:14 pm

Devilyn scrambled onto his large paws and sighed."Ah, wait..!"He called, his voice grew sad."Im sorry.."
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:21 pm

She stopped and sat down. "Sorry for what?"
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:25 pm

Devilyn grunted and took a small step back."For ah.. My attitude before. About the whole 'your not a demon' thing. I was being too rude."He rubbed one of his red horns on his head, a habit from embarrassment in front of females.
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:47 pm

"It's alright." She said slowly
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:31 pm

Devilyn looked away from her, his muzzle turned a hazy red from embarrassment."Well, I guess I should go now since you seem like you dont want me here.."He whispered hoarsely, and flapped his wings.
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:16 pm

"Wll, If that's what you think, Then ya go, But I never ask you to.." She still sitting down.
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:25 pm

Devilyn growled."Why do you want me to stay here?"He asked, a faint grim smile on his red muzzle.
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:33 pm

"Why, wouldn't I want you to?" She asked again this time with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:35 pm

Devilyn shrugged his burly shoulders."I dont really know. Im not any fun."He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deadlyjaws' Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadlyjaws' Walk   Deadlyjaws' Walk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadlyjaws' Walk
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next