The Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth

Come on a journey of wonder and excitement as all Elemental wolves come to train... Will you be able to take on the demons? Well.. thats what we are going to find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Malik Cyril Daedalus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollow Requiem

Malik Cyril Daedalus Empty
PostSubject: Malik Cyril Daedalus   Malik Cyril Daedalus Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Name: Malik Cyril Daedalus
Eye color: One's light blue, and the other's a couple shades darker
Hair color: Blonde
Species: Spirit (Or captured soul, if you will.)
Background: Once the lord of the labyrinth. Had always been at war with another country, who turned to the demons for help in destroying him (this also destroyed them, much to their dismay). The demons stole his soul and locked it away within a stone mortuary deep within the maze, where he was to be tormented for the rest of eternity. His body, however, could not be distroyed, so it was hidden somewhere within the labyrinth so that no one can find it. Now, the demons have overrun the labyrinth, taking control and guarding it to make sure no one can release its rightful ruler.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: Malik Cyril Daedalus   Malik Cyril Daedalus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:21 pm

-stares- ....where'd you get the name?
Back to top Go down
Hollow Requiem

PostSubject: Re: Malik Cyril Daedalus   Malik Cyril Daedalus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Tee hee. I looked up different meanings on BehindTheName.com. Malik is Arabic for "king", Cyril means "lord", and Daedalus was the name of a Greek mythological figure who conquered a labyrinth. So his name litterally means, "King, lord, and conqueror of the labyrinth".
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: Malik Cyril Daedalus   Malik Cyril Daedalus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:10 pm

ha...thats funny /:3
Back to top Go down
Hollow Requiem

PostSubject: Re: Malik Cyril Daedalus   Malik Cyril Daedalus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:31 pm

I also wanted it to sound really old, too... So I guess it works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malik Cyril Daedalus   Malik Cyril Daedalus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malik Cyril Daedalus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Labyrinth :: Demon Bios-
Jump to: