The Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth

Come on a journey of wonder and excitement as all Elemental wolves come to train... Will you be able to take on the demons? Well.. thats what we are going to find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Khalin Enters the Maze

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

Location : I am here but where is here, are you here or am i here?!...help

Khalin Enters the Maze Empty
PostSubject: Khalin Enters the Maze   Khalin Enters the Maze Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Khalin stood at the entrance of the maze and took a deep breath before she walked into the dark maze. As soon as she took her first few steps in the hedge behind me closed immediatly. Khalin took another deep breath then continued down the path of the maze wondering what she might have to overcome...
Back to top Go down
https://elementallabyrinth.twilight-mania.com
Hollow Requiem

PostSubject: Re: Khalin Enters the Maze   Khalin Enters the Maze Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:19 pm

He could hear them, whispering...

In his dreams, they spoke to him softly, their hushed voices echoing within his head. He felt them swirl about him as he slept; when he awoke, they were still there. First, the voices were enticing...

You seem so lonely, little wolf...

Is there no one you cherish?

No one you love?

Come, live here, and I will take care of you...

But then they took a more sinister turn...

Danger approaches...

I can feel my walls crumbling...

Illusion no longer has power here...
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

Location : I am here but where is here, are you here or am i here?!...help

PostSubject: Re: Khalin Enters the Maze   Khalin Enters the Maze Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:05 pm

the mossy ground began to shake and i braced my self then fell over into one of the hedges that began to pull me into the darkness. Khalin struggled then finally started slashing the vines one by one until she was free. Khalin took a few steps back and panted, then took a right in the maze not knowing where to go
Back to top Go down
https://elementallabyrinth.twilight-mania.com
~~Eris~~

~~Eris~~

PostSubject: Re: Khalin Enters the Maze   Khalin Enters the Maze Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:40 pm

Khalin Enters the Maze Kibawo14
jager ^

i fly above the maze. i yell down to khalin. "follow me! i can lead you out!" i hover above the thorned hedges

raze:
Khalin Enters the Maze Raze15
i burst through a bunch of vines "come on, khalin. we need to get out of here"
Back to top Go down
http://azrai.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Hollow Requiem

PostSubject: Re: Khalin Enters the Maze   Khalin Enters the Maze Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:43 pm

Holloweiss looked around wildly, trying to pin-point the source of the over-lapping voices. However, no living beings were there.

"Who are you?!" he snarled, tired of this trickery. "What do you want from me?!"

He felt the earth tremble and crack beneath his paws and instinctively leapt away, landing upon more solid ground as the stones he had been standing upon crumbled and fell away. His heart began to pound. He needed to get out of the maze now!

No... Don't leave...

Please....

I need you
Back to top Go down
Hollow Requiem

PostSubject: Re: Khalin Enters the Maze   Khalin Enters the Maze Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:39 pm

He ran hard and fast, but the labyrinth refused to let him leave. Where there were once openings, there were now walls or locked doors blocking his path. He stopped, panting, and tried to think.

Labyrinths, he thought, are filled with illusions. It is a puzzle that plays with the mind; many go insane trying to solve them... So perhaps most of this is not real...

There had to be a way back to the beginning, just as there was a way to the center. He just had to see through the illusions to find it... But how was he supposed to tell what was real and what was fantasy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khalin Enters the Maze   Khalin Enters the Maze Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khalin Enters the Maze
Page 1 of 1