The Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth

Come on a journey of wonder and excitement as all Elemental wolves come to train... Will you be able to take on the demons? Well.. thats what we are going to find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Khalin Feels Lost...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

Location : I am here but where is here, are you here or am i here?!...help

Khalin Feels Lost... Empty
PostSubject: Khalin Feels Lost...   Khalin Feels Lost... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:45 pm

Khalin paced back and forth "I don't think i should go there... i shouldn't have even talked to that deamon.... he's lieing i just know it, Kiba couldn't have come here.... could he?" she sat down and cupped her paws over her face and sighed. When she stared at the ground she saw small snow flakes land beside her.

"Its snowing?...." she didn't look up at the sky though still to lost and londely to look
Back to top Go down
https://elementallabyrinth.twilight-mania.com
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

PostSubject: Re: Khalin Feels Lost...   Khalin Feels Lost... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Scyrihen yawned as he landed by Khalin."Air Elemental, you should not be waiting around. Earth Elemental needs you, and so does Water Elemental."

Khalin Feels Lost... Brown_10
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

PostSubject: Re: Khalin Feels Lost...   Khalin Feels Lost... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:01 pm

Khalin jumped back from the sudden visitor "Who are yo..." she shook her head "wait they need me? Are they in danger?" she asked eagerly moving towards him
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

PostSubject: Re: Khalin Feels Lost...   Khalin Feels Lost... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:06 pm

Scy shrugged, and picked at his nails."I know Earth was hit in the back of the head by a rock, a bit hard you see,AND Water was beatened and battered."He sighed."Air, you must hurry. The trees in Earth's Clan are a bit angry at the injuries of their Leader."
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

PostSubject: Re: Khalin Feels Lost...   Khalin Feels Lost... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:08 pm

Khalin's eyes grew wide in horror and ran towards the two clans without another word
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

PostSubject: Re: Khalin Feels Lost...   Khalin Feels Lost... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:10 pm

Scyrihen sighed, and followed her."Oak and Baobob do not pay me enough as a messager."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khalin Feels Lost...   Khalin Feels Lost... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khalin Feels Lost...
Page 1 of 1