The Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth

Come on a journey of wonder and excitement as all Elemental wolves come to train... Will you be able to take on the demons? Well.. thats what we are going to find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiba Arrives...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

Kiba Arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Kiba Arrives...   Kiba Arrives... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:47 pm

The white wolf had traveled for many miles, searching for the ones he held dear. The wolf finally came to a swampy area with trees drowned in water and a rocky shore covered with slippery moss. He sighed with relief. "Water!" he shouted as he plunged into its depths. Kiba walked back onto land and shook off, then he layed down to sleep. "I'll find them tomorrow..." he said as he began dozing. His sleep, however, was short lived. A huge spiral of water shot down onto him, giving him small but painful wounds. He snarled and sprang to his feet, looking around. Kiba's eyes came to rest on a large wolf with his hackles and tail raised, but whose calm misdemeanor baffled Kiba. He's a Water Elemental...? Kiba answered the wolf's stance with his own hackles and tail raised. He stared at the new wolf with blazing eyes. "Who are you and why do you attack me?!" he shouted.

The wolf's steady and silent gaze brought a growl from Kiba's throat. The wolf answered with his own growling voice. "My name is of no importance to you. And my business is none of your concern. All I know is that there is an intruder on my Clan's territory and that he must be driven out or killed." he told Kiba.

Kiba bared his fangs and snarled at the wolf. "I won't be killed as easily as you might think. And I'm not going anywhere. I have to find my family!" he snarled, thinking of what he came here for.

The wolf gave no warning of attack. The last thing Kiba heard was the sound of water rushing towards him, then..nothing.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

Kiba Arrives... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiba Arrives...   Kiba Arrives... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:07 pm

The wolf watched Kiba as he slipped into unconciousness. He approached him and stared at the inruding white wolf. His nose wrinkled in anger. He grabbed the Kiba's neck, ready to snap it and kill him quickly, as was custom for intruders who tried to defy the orders of the Cheif's son.

"Yuma! Stop!!" came a call, stopping the wolf before he could end Kiba's life. Yuma dropped the wolf, not bothering to handle him with care as Kiba's head connected with the slimy rocks. "Yuma!!! Be careful with him! You know you can't do that without talking with the Counsel." came the voice once again. A medium-sized female wolf with talismans and a necklace approached Yuma. She looked at the white wolf lying on the ground. "Who is this, Yuma?" she asked.

"I don't know his name. It doesn't matter either. He is an intruder and he must be dealt with here and now." Yuma growled, looking at Kiba.

The female glared at him. "You know you can't do that! You have to take him to the Counsel of Elders. They will decide when and how he will be dealt with, Yuma." she told him. Yuma growled his defiance but was held in check by the female's stare. He sighed and dragged Kiba onto his back. Yuma began his way back to the village, carrying the white wolf. Kiba had begun to bleed from his cuts and Yuma growled as it went into his coat. He continued forward anyway, with the female in tow.

They didn't pay attention to the white wolf's blood that was mixing with the moss where he had fallen. A light drizzle began to fall, slowly washing away the blood, and any trace showing that Kiba had come to find his family.

OOC: Ha. It's like I'm writing a story Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Kiba Arrives...
Page 1 of 1