The Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth

Come on a journey of wonder and excitement as all Elemental wolves come to train... Will you be able to take on the demons? Well.. thats what we are going to find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Water Clan's Village

Go down 
+3
Bain
Deathrow
BlueWolf008
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

The Water Clan's Village Empty
PostSubject: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:19 pm

Looks something like this, perhaps.....

The Water Clan's Village Lake_o10
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Yuma walked into the middle of a clearing, carrying Kiba on his back. When he reached its center, he threw Kiba off, near what looked like an altar. He snorted and looked at his coat. The white wolf's blood had already dried and caused it to become matted. He growled furiously and washed it off. The female appeared in the clearing soon after. She glanced at Yuma and then made her way towards a large cave nearby. Yuma growled at her.

"Magena. Don't go in. The Elders are holding a meeting and they didn't want the villagers inside." he told her.

Magena looked at him, then glanced back at the cave. She frowned and made her way over to Kiba. She stared down at him; his wounds were still bleeding. She went into her shelter and appeared again with a medicine pouch.

Yuma snarled at her. "Magena! You know you're not allowed to help prisoners! Leave him be. The Elders will probably decide his fate to be death anyway.."

Magena growled at him, but stopped when she noticed movement in the corner of her eye. Kiba woke up and looked around, his eyes blurred. "Where am I..?" he wondered, seeing dark figures just beyond reach. "Death...?"

Yuma growled at him. "Yes, death will be your punishment for trespassing." he said, not knowing Kiba spoke of his sister. Yuma snarled and bit deep into Kiba's flank. Kiba howled in pain and began struggling. Yuma grabbed a stone and hit the wolf on the head, knocking him out again. Kiba's body dropped to the ground with a thud. He heard voices, getting fainter.

"Yuma! Why did you do that?!" came a voice, so far away.

"We don't need him awake." an even fainter voice.

Kiba listened to the voices. The voices were getting fainter, and then they were gone.

Death..Khalin..I won't be coming anytime soon....

OOC: damn! i wrote a story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:39 pm

Magena stared down at the white wolf with pity. Yuma growled at the look. He grabbed Kiba harshly by the flank. He dragged him to a smaller den further away from the Elder's Cave. When he threw the wolf inside, he snarled to a few of his subordinates.

"You two! Come here and guard this vermin so that he doesn't escape. We need to hold him until the Elders are done with their counsel," he shouted to them. Two large, darkly-colored wolves came over and sat in fron of the den's entrance.

Yuma smiled at the sight. "This will ensure of no escape. Now all we have to do is wait..." he said, turning to look at the large cave. Magena slid alongside him, but she looked at the cave holding the captive. She growled sadly.

"Yuma, he hasn't done any wrong. Why are we punishing him?" she asked. Yuma snarled at her.

"Shut up, Magena! You are not the one to decide if he has done wrong or right! I am future Clan Leader, so I have more conrtol over such things. But you need to learn to keep your tongue in check!" he snarled. Yuma shoved her aside as he went to his own den. Magena stood staring as he went, her face filled with anger but tears ran down her face. She glanced back at the cave holding Kiba and then she turned and went to her own den, farther away from the rest of the clan's den sites.

OOC: ...i wonder what i should do next... O o

Last edited by BlueWolf008 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:00 am

Wow. I love you
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:40 am

OOC: wow what..? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:42 am

Just Wow, dammit. What do yah want me to sayyy?
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:43 am

OOC: calm down..you usually mean wow in a way that says..."Wow, he's such an idiot.."......thats all.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:46 am

Ooc: Eh you have a point there. Very Happy But I mean Wow in a 'Aww Kiba's getting his butt kicked' kinda way.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:54 am

OOC: yeah. serves me right for coming North... Mad
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:56 am

OoC: -pads Kiba's head gently- Aww dont worry! It shows me I really need to teach you how to fight. Really.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:04 am

OOC: hey, if i fight back, they is gonna kill me. you want that to happen? -evil stare-
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:09 am

Ooc: You want a honest answer..?
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:31 am

OOC: -glare- No.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:35 am

OOC: Fine. Heres your nonhonest answer : I hope you dieeee! EAT EM YUMA EAT EM.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:38 am

OOC: Yuma: With pleasure.... Twisted Evil -looks at Kiba-

Kiba: Shocked
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:51 am

OOC: See Kiba, you didnt want a honest answer, and now your going to be eaten. Should have said yes..

Deathrow says: geek
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:51 pm

OOC: ah, poop on you face... -runs from Yuma-
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:32 pm

It was deep into the night before the Elders had finished counsel. The clan members gathered around a charcoal-filled fire pit at the center of the village. One Elder stepped forward and mumbled some words in a strange tongue. The fire burst to life, its coals hissing and spitting sparks. The Elder then took a seat next to the other Counsel members on a platform overlooking the villagers. The villagers had been whispering among themselves, but they became instantly silent. They averted their eyes to the Clan Elders and waited for them to speak. The main Elder looked at them all but stayed silent for a moment. He suddenly sent out his calm voice.

"We have come here to listen to the talk of this intruder. This...white wolf from then South." he said, then paused. "We know that many of you believe that he is bad omen. We do not know this for certain, but what we do know is that he trespassed onto our land without seeking us out."

"That's not all!" a shout came. The wolves turned and looked at the source. It was Yuma. He smiled as all the attention was trained on him. He came forward and faced the villagers. He showed off his bloody pelt, which brought gasps and whispers from the gathering. "This white vermin attacked me! He injured me, and I wouldn't doubt that he would have easily left me to die!" he shouted. This brought many growls and raised hackles from the villagers. The Elder looked around and barked.

"Quiet down! We don't know that for certain, Yuma. Do we even know this wolf's name?" he asked Yuma.

Yuma shook his head. "I asked him but he refused to tell me. I think he was hiding something," he growled.

"Again, Yuma, we don't know that for certain. Please just let us know what he has done; what we know are to be the facts," the Elder told Yuma.

Yuma growled slightly. "All I know for certain is that he trespassed, attacked me, and nearly attacked Magena. Now all we have to do is decide what we do with the filthy little mutt. I say we should kill him!" he snarled, loud enough for all to hear. The gathered wolves shouted their agreements until they were subdued by the Counsel of Elders.

"Enough! Enough of this!!" shouted the head Elder. He looked at Yuma angrily. "Yuma! You are not yet of the Counsel! And until you are I advise that you keep your muzzle shut!!" he snarled loudly, despite his old age and worn-out lungs. Yuma cringed at the threat and fell silent. The Elder straightened back up and cleared his throat. He sent out his calm voice again. "We of the Counsel shall deliberate on this matter of the white wolf. In the meantime, other matters of the Clan shall continue on as they were." he said. The Counsel rose and moved back to their cave to discuss the fate of the intruder.

The gathering dispersed and went back to their dens or their night chores. Yuma, however, went into the woods, a few of his followers in tow. Magena, who had listened to the speaking from the far back, watched him with suspicious eyes. Once he was gone, she followed them silently and off the trail.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:01 pm

OOC: ha! kicked your @$$ Bain! I got 1,699 words!
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:07 pm

( I haven't even begun to get started yet!! )
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Kiba was still and breathing slowly. His ears twitched suddenly as he listened to a distant song. A howl from far away came to him, despite the distance. Kiba slowly opened his eyes and listened intently. His eyes filled with tears as he listened longer to the saddened song. "Death...." he whispered. He closed his eyes tightly and growled. The guards in front of the den's mouth looked inside. They looked at each other and went inside.

"Quiet you! We don't want to listen to your feeble struggling," one of them growled. The other grinned cruelly. "Yeah. There's no point, you're not gonna leave here alive," he growled. Silence answered them. They became angry. "Hey! We're talking to you!" one shouted. He growled when more silence followed. "Damn you, you little runt!" he snarled as he kicked Kiba in his side. The white wolf took the blow and layed still, unmoving. The wolf approached. "Hey! White wolf, are you alive..?" he asked, prodding Kiba's muzzle. Kiba's teeth flashed forth and crunched down on the wolf's paw. His eyes were glowing intensely as he stared up at his captives. Before the wolf could pull away, Kiba crunched through the paw's bones, breaking it. The large wolf snarled in pain and lunged for Kiba's neck. He grabbed the white wolf's scruff and began slamming him into the wall. "Dahin, stop it! The other villagers will hear and tell the Elders!" his partner hissed at him. The wolf dropped Kiba and snorted. They went back to their post, the one wolf limping.

Kiba watched them leave and sighed. His blood was running down his face and into his eyes, causing his vision to be red and blurred. The wolf went back to sleep, dreaming of what his pack mates must be doing at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:17 pm

Deathrow stepped into the village, standing tall and proud. Her serious, violet eyes darted around, looking at every wolf. As she walked into everyone's view, her tail stump raised, she smiled. Im not so alone anymore..! She thought happily. She stopped and cleared her throat."Hello, I am Deathrow, and I have come to talk to your leader."She said, in her soft musical voice, for it was loud and serious.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:20 pm

The villagers spotted the fairly large wolf and stood still, studying her. They went on with their business, though one wolf stepped forward. He was a large male, dark-colored. He frowned at her as he approached. "I am sorry but you can't see our Leader. He is busy right now," he told her in a deep, growling voice.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Deathrow looked at the wolf who spoke, her eyes grew darkly and evil."Well I suggest you go get him, cause I am Leader of Earth Clan, and I must speak to him."She raised her upper lip, her sharp, pearly teeth flashing. She was not taking no for a answer.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:30 pm

The wolf glared at her, feeling threatened by her change of tone and baring of teeth. "Even if you are the new Earth Clan alpha our leader is still busy. Him and all the other Elders are holding a counsel, so I suggest you come back some other time," he growled, raising his tail and showing his teeth a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Water Clan's Village
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next