The Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth

Come on a journey of wonder and excitement as all Elemental wolves come to train... Will you be able to take on the demons? Well.. thats what we are going to find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Water Clan's Village

Go down 
+3
Bain
Deathrow
BlueWolf008
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathrow

Deathrow

The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Deathrow rolled her eyes."Then I guess I will find him myself."She snorted, and waved her paw. A a tree wrapped it trunk tightly around the wolf's belly, immobiling him. She walked off, towards the area where the meeting was to be held.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:45 pm

The wolf snarled at her and cut himself down with a slicing water spiral. He ran and stopped in front of her. "Wench! You cannot go and see him! They have more important things to deal with besides the questions of an bothersome female!!" he snarled at her. Behind him, spirals of water danced and hissed about, defending the path. Some of the villagers had stopped their work to observe what was happening. They whispered among themselves. Some of the wolves kept their distance but growled and bared their fangs at the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:52 pm

Deathrow growled."I dont plan on waiting. I plan on talking about your other intruder. I must see him, or do you plan on me releasing the Son of Loki on your asses? I think not."She hissed, placing her paw on the wolf's forhead, and threw him out of the way. She waved her paw, and a aurora of sleep dust filled the air, making all the villagers fall down asleep. Thank god there's plenty of Diskunp flowers around, or making them pass out would be harder.. She thought as she continued towards the Elders and leader.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:58 pm

The male growled threateningly at her, but he fell asleep like the others. A silence fell over the village as the intruder walked through. A wolf appeared suddenly from the trees. His large, muscular body was covered in blood. He looked around at the fallen villagers. When he spotted the intruder, he smiled slightly. "Did you do this, female?" he asked. She knocked out the entire village..I better be careful with this one...

Last edited by BlueWolf008 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:02 pm

Deathrow shot around, her teeth flashing a blinding light."Yeah I did it."She hissed."And who are you?"She growled, her violet eyes fierce.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Yuma smiled at her and approached slowly, walking around the villagers' bodies. "My name would be Yuma. I'm quite impressed that one female could do such damage to an entire village. Especially such a beautiful female at that.." he told her, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:10 pm

Deathrow twitched, her eyes fill with dark, evil lust."I am not in the mood for being smitten, Butch. But I have already noticed how beautiful I am.Now.."She sniffed the air, and a soft smile danced across her lips."My brother is here. Where is he?"She asked, her hard eyes turned in the direction of her brother's scent.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:16 pm

Yuma frowned at his compliment being thrown away so quickly. He stared at her. "Your brother? Why would an Earth elemental be in our village?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:18 pm

Deathrow narrowed her eyes."Silly. My brother is a Water Elemental."She snorted."Me and Him have different powers. Just like our friends." She turned to walk in the direction of Kiba's scent.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Yuma followed behind her. Why would her brother be a Water elemental? ...It couldn't be.... He began to walk alongside her. "Why have you come to our village? Just to wreak havoc on us?" he asked, growling.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Deathrow rolled her eyes."Do I look like I have time to 'wreak havoc' on your little village? No."She growled, her paws taking silent steps."I am here just for my brother."
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Yuma looked at her and smiled. "Why don't we go take a walk instead? Then I could bring you to the Elders. I heard you wanted to see them." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:48 pm

Deathrow growled."I dont have time..."She looked at the ground as she walked, then she stopped."Your planning something."She snarled, and leaped back from him."Shall I knock you out like your village?"She roared.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:53 pm

Yuma frowned at her. "Why would I plan against such a beautiful specimen of perfection?" he asked. "I merely wanted to help a stranger get used to this place. It can be quite a handful." he said, smiling. His eyes showed sincerety with no trace of evil. "Please, it'll be alright.."
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Deathrow snorted, and stood up straight."Fine. Take me to your old people."She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:01 pm

Yuma smiled and nodded. "Good! I'll take you to them..though I think you shouldn't call them 'old people' when you meet them. They do have some dignity, you know..." he said, smiling. He began to move forward, motioning her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:04 pm

Deathrow huffed, and followed him."Hopefull they dont get a heart attack if they see the last Earth Elemental in this whole country."She mumbled."Do you know the history of Earth Clan?"She asked, looking at Yuma.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:11 pm

Yuma didn't look back at her. He stayed silent for a moment. "No, I don't. All I heard was that they were wiped out by some crazy wolf. He committed suicide after the attack.." he said quietly. They traveled on for a few minutes until they came to a huge cave. Yuma stopped in front of it and looked at deathrow. "Are there any more questions before we see them?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:13 pm

Deathrow looked at him."No."She looked into the cave, wondering if Kiba was in there too.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:18 pm

Yuma nodded. "Alrighty then. Follow me and stay close. It's pretty dark at first, but it'll get lighter when we approach its center." he told her. "You can hold on to me if you want, beautiful." he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:22 pm

Deathrow snorted, and walked in without him."The walls will tell me where to go. I dont need help from a male wolf who thinks he is cute."She entered the darkness, and smiled. The walls whispered directions for her, grunting in their strange tongues. She listened and followed, then saw the light at the end."Yuma! Hurry up!"She called.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Yuma glanced back to see if anyone had followed, then he hurried inside. He was on Deathrow's heels when he asked her, "What's your name anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:26 pm

Deathrow turned to him, and smiled."My name is Deathrow."She said, and entered the light.

OOC: lol sounds like I died.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:32 pm

OOC: lol. yeah, pretty much...

Yuma frowned. "Deathrow? Sorry but that's not really a beautiful name for a beautiful wolf..." he told her. They continued on until they reached its center, a large, open room with a hole at the top to let the light in. The moon showed down, illuminating the room.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Deathrow snorted."My real name is Brixxe Raige, but thats all too sweet and dull."She smiled, then looked around the room."Wheres the old peop- I mean, Elders."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Water Clan's Village
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next