The Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth

Come on a journey of wonder and excitement as all Elemental wolves come to train... Will you be able to take on the demons? Well.. thats what we are going to find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Water Clan's Village

Go down 
+3
Bain
Deathrow
BlueWolf008
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathrow

Deathrow

The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:53 pm

Deathrow growled."Khalin! I must take him out! I cant leave now.."She called.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

Location : I am here but where is here, are you here or am i here?!...help

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:54 pm

Khalin's ears went back wanting to help
Back to top Go down
https://elementallabyrinth.twilight-mania.com
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:21 pm

Deathrow groaned, as pain exploded in her body. The dust continued to release from the ground, building up in the air. Green blood fell from Deathrow's eyes, as her legs crumbled under her. She was losing her energy..
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:35 pm

Yuma snarled as pain entered his body. He began thrashing around, his eyes wide. He coughed up blood and it began pouring like tears from his eyes. He desperately tried to find a way out. "Help! Help me!!" he shouted, hoping the Elders would hear.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:40 pm

Khalin couldn't take it any more, she put Kiba in the very back of the cave and ran out in to the poisonous dust and stood in front of Deathrow, Khalin shot her arms out to the side and a large barrior circled around Deathrow and I keeping the dust out.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:43 pm

Deathrow couldnt keep up her dome and the dust, and as she fell into a deep sleep, everything came crumbling down. The dome's walls groaned as they disappeared into the ground, along with the poisonous dust. Deathrow slowly breathed the oxygen, her life energy was dying..
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Khalin kept the air dome up and fell by Deathrow's side and gently shook her "Deathrow! Deathrow!"

Just give up let me take over.... Hyra hissed

Khalin's ears fell over and she stood up another small barrior of wind circled around Deathrow to keep her safe.
She turned to Yuma her eyes now a bright white.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:52 pm

The trees hummed a song, and they twisted in their places.

"Air Elemental.." They whispered, moving to face Khalin.

"Tis not the time for death. Thou must heal the Earth, or we all shall perish. Water, Air, and Fire can heal Earth, but ye must unite..."They all croaked in their burly old voices."Thou must hurry... Or she who understands us shall die.."They pointed to Deathrow,and her withering breath.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:12 pm

Khalin hanged her head low and looked at Deathrow in the corner of her eye. "All right..." she whispered and jumped out into the poisonous dust to get Kiba and Bain. The dust burning her eyes, and making her mouth dry. She jumped into the cave and quickly pulled Kiba on to her back and burried his face in my fur so he wouldn't breathe in the the dust. She jumped into the small air dome she had created where Deathrow was and placed him by her. "Now for Bain..." she whisper and ran back outside to face him.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Yuma collapsed in the clearing, coughing and breathing in the fresh air. That was too close... He stayed still, breathing slowly.

Inside the air barrier, Kiba woke up and began to get up. His wounds' scabs began to crack open, allowing the blue blood to flow like a river through a dam. He scowled at the pain but walked over to Deathrow and stared down on her. "Sister..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:29 pm

"Bain... please come... Deathrow needs you!" she barked, her skin slowly starting to burn away and open cuts from the dust
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:20 pm

Deathrow did not move from the noise that happened all around her. Her own senses had stopped from the lack of life energy and too much of a overdose of her own poisonous dust. She continued to sleep in her coma like state, but the pain still burned in every fiber of her being. Her breathing slowed down or quickened its pace as each minute pasted by.

After a few minutes, Deathrow's eyes flew open, but her state did not change. She saw everything around her, and smelt all her surroundings. But somehow... her pain grew in her body, and she could not do anything as the pain intensified.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:28 pm

...................................... WAITING ON BAIN....... AND EVERYONE ELSE.....
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:06 pm

I want to get Deathrow back to River Pack.. Im tired of Opall xD

Deathrow finally blinked, her long glazed stare was over. She slowly sat up, her muscles and bones tensed in pain."Ki..ba?"She whispered hoarsely.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:16 pm

OOC: Heh... i bet you do.... after this fight we will leave immediatly! ^.^ ..... as soon as Bain reply's!
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Kiba cringed as he sat there, his wounds open and fresh. He opened one eye and smiled. "Hey, Deathey...feeling better..?" he asked, pausing now and then to conquer the pain.

OOC: eh..i wonder what Bain is doing...
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:31 pm

I really dont know..

Deathrow sighed, her weak and brittle body laid still."I dont..kno..know?"She flinched in pain."Its really col..d, and..I am-"She coughed violently."-numb.."
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:52 pm

Kiba frowned and laid his body next to Deathrow's. He curled around her to transfer his body heat.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:09 pm

Deathrow sighed, her eyes half closed. She soon fell into a deep slumber..
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

Location : Im lost in the darknesss... am i just a shadow? Do I exsist or am i demon? tell the truth...

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:10 pm

Swiftpaw sighed. "Im going to go get help, Deathrow ill be back as soon as possible ok?" Swiftpaw began running back to river pack as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Raul

Raul

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:06 pm

A eagle flys in. "SwiftPaw are you back?"
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

Location : Im lost in the darknesss... am i just a shadow? Do I exsist or am i demon? tell the truth...

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:09 pm

"Yeah." Swiftpaw says panting.
Back to top Go down
Raul

Raul

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:10 pm

"Good now where is Deathrow." My wings flap frantically.
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:13 pm

Swiftpaw walks over to where Deathrow is. "Deathy! Are you ok?" She says shakeing deathrow with her paw.
Back to top Go down
Raul

Raul

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:15 pm

I fly over and land next to Death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Water Clan's Village
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next