The Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth

Come on a journey of wonder and excitement as all Elemental wolves come to train... Will you be able to take on the demons? Well.. thats what we are going to find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Water Clan's Village

Go down 
+3
Bain
Deathrow
BlueWolf008
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathrow

Deathrow

The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Deathrow looked towards the screams and growled. Something's wrong... She thought, as she quickly trotted towards the Water Clan's heart.

Such a astonishing aura! Be careful, Death, this doesnt seem save..
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:03 pm

( OOC: BACK!! I've had a hetic week, sorry to leave you all hanging there. Waiting for Yuma now. Bain and Eshtay are going to kick his @$$!!! )
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:37 pm

OOC: well good luck findin him... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:39 pm

( OOC: ................WELL WHERE IS HE!!? Bain and Eshtay are Killing off his Pack/Village and help is on the way!! )
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:43 pm

they are? i though the troops went back?!
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:45 pm

( OOC: "...past the Dam and toward the screams and the climbing fire." )
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:47 pm

nyah!!
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:49 pm

( OOC: learn to read man. Geeze!! haha! )
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:15 pm

A shadow darted through the trees. He stopped suddenly as a large, flame-throwing wolf came into sight. He growled but smiled too. Yuma approached slowly and silently to see what the male was doing to the village.

OOC: there!!! gah! im so tired!! but im good...
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:17 pm

Bain's teeth sunk deep into the tender flesh of another wolf that dared try and attack him, his orange rimmed eyes wild. Throwing the limp wolf to the side he continued his search for his mate, dissmissing the chaos around him.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:21 pm

Yuma smiled in delight at the chaos the fire-wielder was causing. Just as he was about to join the meelee, a movement from the corner of his eye stopped him. An Elder had appeared from the cave where they had been holding counsel. The old wolf approached the intruder slowly, showing no signs of fear or any emotion. The wolves surrounding Bain backed away as the Elder cam closer and stopped close to Bain.

He looked at the wolf head to toe, then he spoke. "What is it that you want with us, Fire Demon? Do you come merely to destroy our village? Or is there something you had in mind?" he asked in his old but steady voice.
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:33 pm

It took Bain awhile to realize that he was being spoken to. Having Eshtay continually talking and the roar of the blood working overtime to cope with the high temperatures and power was making it vary difficult to think about multiple things.

He locked eyes with the elder with some effort, his stance unconsciously in a fighting pose, legs braced, fur erect, teeth bared.

"Mate." he managed to grind out. "Mate here."
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:36 pm

The Elder misunderstood what the wolf meant, so he chuckled good-naturedly. "Mate? You will not find a mate here. We are not allowed to pick lovers from enemy Clans, I'm afraid. You'll have to look somewhere else," he told Bain, all the while he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:44 pm

Seeing that the elder did not have the response he wanted Eshtay lost patience with talking and directed Bain to keep searching. Bain howled for Deathrow, his call traveling throughout the entire Water Clan, taking no notice of the wolves surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:49 pm

The Elder watched Bain walk away and he shook his head. "We shouldn't cause more death because of this..." he whispered. As he said it, Yuma flashed beside him. He stood staring coldly at Bain.

The Elder looked up at Yuma. "Yuma, do you know what he wants here?" he asked in a quiet voice.

Yuma knew, but he showed no sign of his knowledge. He shook his head sadly. "No, Elder, I know not what he looks for..." he said quietly. Yuma stood, watching Bain, his eyes filled with a hidden laughter.
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:59 pm

Now that the Water wolves were keeping out of his way Bain's instincts did not feel threatened, allowing the fire around him get smaller and more manageable. Bain's nose was not far from the ground, trying to catch any trail of Deathrow having passed here when suddenly he did catch something, but not a sent he was expecting. Kiba's distinct blood trail was leading to a small den not 30 paces away. His quick pace and sudden change of objective startled his Water Clan "watchers" and they doubled their growls. Bain sniffed closer at the entrance of the den, the back of his mind wondering why his pack mate was here and hurt while Eshtay was demanding to find their females.

( OOC: going to bed now!! I'll be on tomorrow!! )
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:04 am

Inside the den, Kiba lay still, his muscles aching as he slept. His blood had stopped flowing only a few minutes ago, and his wounds slowly scabbed over to help prevent more blood loss.

A sudden rushing of water came and struck Bain in the side, sending him flying. The spiral disintigrated suddenly after it had met the target . It melded with the earth underneath it, waiting for its next command.
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:54 am

Bain's fury rose up once again, his fire incasing him as he snarled at shot a whip of fire in his attackers direction, hitting several bystanders all at once. He growled and snarled in front of Kiba's holding cell, making them echo towards Kiba's still form.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:53 am

Kiba's ears twitched at the noises outside his den. His body stirred. His eyes flew open as recognition flooded his ears. He slowly, painfully shifted his head to look out the entrance, but the angle of the slope didn't allow for any contact visually. He growled slightly but then doubled over in pain. His throat was torn from the guards assaults, and, though it had been scabbed over, it began to bleed again slightly. He layed still, panting and wheezing.

Yuma nudged the Elder away. "Get to safety, Elder. I'll handle this brute," he told the older wolf in a kindly voice. When the Elder had gotten to safety, Yuma turned towards Bain. He raised his voice. "Intruder, what is it you want here? I might be able to help you," he shouted to the flaming wolf.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

Location : I am here but where is here, are you here or am i here?!...help

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Khalin was running through the forest when she saw them, she large white figure in the cave and noticed it was Kiba. Her eyes grew wide and she snuck into the cave and ran to Kiba's side
Back to top Go down
https://elementallabyrinth.twilight-mania.com
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:50 pm

Deathrow growled, and howled with all her might. A song of calling escaped her lips, a call for her mate and brother. She panted and ran faster.

Kyruh! What is with all this screaming..?

Kyruh groaned in Deathrow's mind, and let out a long sigh.

Eshtay..
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Khalin examined Kiba's wounds and began to lick the blood away

'He's beat up pretty badly...' Hyra said

Ignroing her i placed my paw on the wound on Kiba's neck and began to heal it, my hands shaking a bit afraid of what might happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Deathrow reached the cave and sighed. "Khalin!"She cried, but stopped as she saw Kiba."Kibbs..?"She whispered, panic in her eyes. She trotted to Kiba's side, and looked at Khalin."I'll heal him, and he might be able to move."
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:17 pm

Khalin looked up at Deathrow tears beginning to fill up her eyes, she wiped one away and nodded, "I'll go find Bain" she stood up and ran out of the cave to face Bain
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:34 pm

Deathrow nodded, and turned to Kiba."I know you dont want me to heal you since it steals my life energy,but now I must.."She whispered softly in his ear. She placed her paw on his shoulder, and threw her head back, as the energy of the trees surged from their roots to her. She placed her other paw on Kiba's head, and her life energy flowed freely from her into him, as the trees' energy flow through her other paw into Kiba's shoulder.
After a few minutes, Deathrow lifted her paws from Kiba, and sighed. Kiba's wounds were healed, but some of her energy had been used. She stood up and shook her fur.

"Kiba..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Water Clan's Village
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next