The Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth

Come on a journey of wonder and excitement as all Elemental wolves come to train... Will you be able to take on the demons? Well.. thats what we are going to find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Water Clan's Village

Go down 
+3
Bain
Deathrow
BlueWolf008
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

Location : Im lost in the darknesss... am i just a shadow? Do I exsist or am i demon? tell the truth...

The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:20 pm

"Deathrow? Please answer!" Swiftpaw took her paw off of her.
Back to top Go down
Raul

Raul

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:21 pm

"Splash some water on her."
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:24 pm

Deathrow didnt move in her coma-like state, her breathing soft and fragile.
Back to top Go down
Raul

Raul

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:27 pm

Black smoke covered me and i was a black wolf again. "Deathrow you have to get up. THink of your mate and your pups!"
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

Location : Im lost in the darknesss... am i just a shadow? Do I exsist or am i demon? tell the truth...

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:28 pm

Swiftpaw grabbed a large peice of moss soaked it with water at the river, ran back and drained onto Deathrows head.
Back to top Go down
Raul

Raul

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:29 pm

"Swift what happened to make her like this?"
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:32 pm

"Im not sure honestly." She sighed. "Deathy ima burn you if you don't get up!"

Shadow jumped from the bush onto Deathrow. "Aunt Deathrow get up!" He shreiked.

Swiftpaw grabbed Shadow and ook him off. "Please Shadow contain youself."
Back to top Go down
Raul

Raul

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:35 pm

"I turn to swift. Your pups really miss you as well." I look back at Death. "Cyclone isnt doing to good either."
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:41 pm

"I heard, he bit Darkmoon im not allowing him to be Alpha of the pack when I get home." She turns to Deathrow. She puts a paw on Deathrows back and lets the head rise to her paw giving her a slight burn. "I would have took Darkmoon but I already have Shadow with me."

Shadows ears perked up. "Dad bit Darkmoon!?!?" He yelled not satisfied with his fathers behavier.
Back to top Go down
Raul

Raul

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:43 pm

"Yes that is what i heard. i also heard he kicked two memember out as well."
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:45 pm

"Really and what els?" Swiftpaw asked now pulling her paw off Deathrow seeming interested to hear.

"I hate dad." Shadow murmered.
Back to top Go down
Raul

Raul

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:49 pm

"Thats all i know. But the wolf he kicked out said that he followed them and then told them sorry he just misses his mate." I say sitting next to Deathrow.
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:52 pm

"Oh okay." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Raul

Raul

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:56 pm

"Well thats all ive heard."
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:31 pm

"Erm..." Swiftpaw looks to Deathrow. "Wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Raul

Raul

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:34 pm

"Come on Death if you can hear us make any sign."
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:39 pm

"Ok fine I'll just carry you back." Swiftpaw mumbled. "And I hope I don't get crushed either." She muttered.

Last edited by XswiftpawX02 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raul

Raul

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:42 pm

(I sent her one. )

"I can carry her if you want i can change into a bear."
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:44 pm

"Alright."
Back to top Go down
Raul

Raul

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:45 pm

I knod and black light covers my body changing it to a bear.
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:50 pm

"Alright get her and lets get the hell out of here."
Back to top Go down
Raul

Raul

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:58 pm

"Back to River pack?"

(she cant come here she told me her computer is acting funny.)
Back to top Go down
XswiftpawX02

XswiftpawX02

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:01 pm

ok well bring her back

"Yeah, ill meet you there. Bears are to slow." She chuckled and dashed off.

(make a topic at river pack)
Back to top Go down
Raul

Raul

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:07 pm

"Slow?" I picked up Deathrow in my massive paw and trodded back to River pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Water Clan's Village
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9