The Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Labyrinth

Come on a journey of wonder and excitement as all Elemental wolves come to train... Will you be able to take on the demons? Well.. thats what we are going to find out...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Water Clan's Village

Go down 
+3
Bain
Deathrow
BlueWolf008
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bain

Bain

The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:00 pm

Bain was to far into his rage to complete a coherent thought, much less answer a question. Eshtay fueled the fire with his fury of not finding Kyruh quickly enough and the attack put upon them. The inferno took on a white hot intensity as Bain's wild eyes stared Yuma down with all of his fur on end and his bloody fangs ready to rip into flesh. He looked very much like a demon at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:10 pm

It was horrifying. Bodies of wolves were surrounded by pools of red and littered the ground, as if they were just garbage to be thrown out. The Fire Warriors took in this site with horror, the scent of burning flesh offending their noses. They had come ready to face the sight of death…but this was a massacre!

“Sir…” whispered a warrior, taking Polan’s attention away from the still wolves. “Over there.” Polan looked in the directed direction to see what looked to be a great long necked white flaming bird coming from the ground not too far from their position at the edge of the Village. Polan was still for a few moments before ordering the males forward toward the terrifying image of fire and following the trail of bodies, ash, and blood.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Deathrow leaped out of the cave, her tired violet eyes fixed on Bain's demonic form. She inhaled sharped and spoke in a soft, calming earthly voice." Bain, love.." She sighed, vines stroking her sweaty pelt as she panted."..." She gritted her pearly teeth in slight pain.

Kyruh, I think I overdid Kiba's healing..

I know, I can feel your life energy stir. You shouldnt be moving so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Bain and Eshtay's ear flicked back at the familiar voices and snapped their head toward them. When Deathrow came into their sight the towering phoenix did an amazing thing. The fire turned a deep red, the lowest temperature a fire can go, and the phoenix drifted down around Deathrow until it became a comfortable heat. Bain and Eshtay were quite suddenly at Deathrow’s side, licking, sniffing, nuzzling, and giving off happy and comforting growls. Both Males were too happy and relieved to say anything then depend on physical communication to announce their joy of being reunited with their mates.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:05 pm

Deathrow smiled, and ignored the small pain in her heart. She licked Bain, nuzzling his neck."Bain! How I have missed you!"She cried, her tail stump wagging.

Kyruh smiled inside Deathrow's head also, then sighed contently.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

Location : I am here but where is here, are you here or am i here?!...help

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:40 pm

Khalin watched them for a while tp make sure Deathrow was okay then ran back into the cave to wait for Kiba to wake up. She sat by his body and gently shook him "Kiba?.... Kiba are you all right?" she nuzzeled him
Back to top Go down
https://elementallabyrinth.twilight-mania.com
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:36 pm

Kiba's body was exhausted, despite his wounds being healed. He opened his eyes slightly and saw a blur sitting next to him. He growled right away but then a familiar smell came to his nostrils. His tail began wagging despite his exhausted state and tears formed at his eyes. "Khalin..." he whispered. Kiba's head stayed on the ground, though he tried unsuccessfully to get up. He collapsed again and his breathing became shallow and heavy.

Yuma growled at all that was going on. His eyes went over to the cave of the Elders to see if anyone was watching, then he glared back at the reunited couple with a grim look. Spirals of water rose around him as his eyes began to glow fiercely. Yuma stood still as the water whipped towards his opponents. The water slashed at their faces and necks, inflicting deep wounds. Yuma growled with pleasure as he felt his power connect with their bodies.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:46 pm

Khalin layed down close to him and licked his cheek to comfort him "Just rest..."
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Kiba sighed with relief and licked her muzzle. He closed his eyes and fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:57 pm

Deathrow winced slightly at Yuma's attack, and turned towards him, her look deadly and piercing."Dont touch my family, you."She hissed, as a fury of sharp vines flew out of the ground. The vines slashed at Yuma, slicing deep cuts and scratchs all over his body. One vine squeezed itself through Yuma's leg wounding him greatly. The vine held Yuma down, making sure that if he made one move, the vines would shoot up into his belly.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:22 pm

Khalin stared out the cave wanting to go help Deathrow but could't she had to stay with Kiba...

"Please be careful Deathrow..." she whispered
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:28 pm

Deathrow turned to Khalin and smiled faintly."Chill Vammey, I got this."She winked, and pressed her furry lips together. She closed her eyes and sat down, focusing on Yuma's energy and aura. Let's see if I can stop the flow of Yuma's power system.. Deathrow thought, as she focused and ignored all sounds around her.
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:15 am

Yuma closed his eyes. He could feel his life power being sapped slowly. He grinned. She is more powerful then I thought... He kept his eyes closed as he drained the water from Deathrow's vines, causing them to shrivel a little. Water sliced them in half and he jumped back ten feet. He opened his eyes and grinned at her. "Deathrow, you are more powerful than I thought you were. I shouldn't have underestimated you in the cave, and I'm sorry for that," he shouted to her. His eyes flashed a bright blue, the look Kiba gave when his body was taken over by his demon. "However, I can't allow for you to destroy all that I have worked for."

Kiba's eyes flashed open suddenly, and his hackles raised in sudden horror. "Khalin, get everyone out of here," he growled loudly, his muzzle curling with fear. "Get away..NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:35 am

Deathrow grimaced.

The weakness of Water, is Earth..But maybe if I rid him of his source..

Deathrow inhaled sharply, and sat on her hind legs. She raised her paws in the air, breathing slow and steadily as she focused her energy on the grounds. "A dome of Rock.."She whispered, and large walls of form around the Elementals and Yuma, blocking off sunlight, the rivers, and the village. The walls forms together over their heads, marking the finish of the dome."No one can get in, and No one can get out!"She snapped, her body shaking from the use of her energy.

The walls shook as a small hole formed in the roof, giving sunlight and oxygen."Now you cannot use any water Yuma."She smiled, but her eyes were serious.

I hope he doesnt know about blood bending..
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:18 am

OOC: blood bending? would that even be possible?

Yuma snarled angrily. "Damn you, you wretch!" he shouted. He tried digging but the ground was hard. He lunged at the walls, his claws scrabbling on their rocky surface. Yuma slammed his body into the wall to see if it would move. It didn't. He howled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:28 am

OOC: Yeah, there's Blood Bending. Its where you can control a person through their blood. But after a certain time, it could kill the person your trying to control. Only Water Elementals can do it.

Deathrow watched him, her violet eyes losing their shine."Now, you need to stop being a control freak! Your worse then Dyrek!"She snapped.
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:42 am

Eshgore roared loudly, the trees shaking in his wake. A large wolf stepped in front of him, growling vigorlessly."Get out you demon!"It cried, water slooshing around him.

Eshgore roared at the wolf."Name."He hissed.

The wolf growled, and spoke in a calm, but frightened voice."My name is Carvaytor..."
The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Ro_wol10

Eshgore snarled, and lunged for the wolf, ripping out it's throat. He ate it's innards, and drank the blood that spilt from the wolf's throat.

"Elementals!"He howled."Come for your death!"
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:52 am

OOC: alright. and Abel, you got creepy wolves - -U

Yuma growled. When he calmed down, he sat down in the middle of the dome and closed his eyes. He concentrated quietly. He could feel it...slowly rising in him...he was almost ready...

Kiba struggled to get up. He could feel what was happening. He snarled in pain and layed down, panting. "Death! DEATH!!" he shouted, calling for his sister.
Back to top Go down
RippingDutch

RippingDutch

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:09 pm

(I know and Deathrow wanted me to post for her while she was at the movies with her BF *I havent hurt him yet, so I have to wait*)

Deathrow growled, and turned to Kiba."No! Stay back."She commanded, her musical voice strong."I can handle him, Im not weak!" She barked, and turned back to Yuma."Do your worst."She snapped, ready for any attacks.

(Her color's violet right?)
Back to top Go down
BlueWolf008

BlueWolf008

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:37 pm

OOC: yes it is. and you sound just like her, lol.

Yuma ignored her rambling and continued concentrating.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:09 pm

Khalin held Kiba trying to calm him down "You have to stay here!" she looked out side towards Deathrow "I'm going to go help her..." she let Kiba go and ran out side of the cave, hackels raised
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:24 pm

Im baaack Very Happy

Deathrow growled, and turned to Khalin."No! Stay with Kiba! I can handle Yuma!"She turned to Yuma, and raised her paw. A special dust rose from the ground, around Yuma, and Deathrow raised her other paw, flexing it. "Kiba, Khalin and Bain! Cover your mouths and noses!" She called back, her eyes focused on Yuma's growing aura.

Thanks Abel :3
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:26 pm

Khalin took a few steps back and ran in to cover Kiba's mouth and nose
Back to top Go down
Deathrow

Deathrow

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Deathrow didnt have enough time to wait, so she thought of something. She leaped into the dust, and raised her paw, a large thick wall blocking off the side of the dome where the other Elementals were. She sighed, and inhaled sharply, as the dust rose into the air. It took up all the oxygen where She and Yuma wouldnt be able to breath much. The dust was poisonous, as it slowly went up into Yuma's nose, and Deathrow coughed, her green blood splattered on the ground."Im taking you out with me Yuma.."She snarled, her eyes watering.
Back to top Go down
Khalin
Admin
Khalin

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:45 pm

Khalin watched Deathrow in horror "Deathrow get out of there now!" she yelled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Water Clan's Village   The Water Clan's Village - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Water Clan's Village
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next